RAJIB LOCHAN DAS
PhD, Assumption University, Thailand
EMBA (IBA, University of Dhaka), B.Sc and M.Sc in Mathematics (University of Dhaka)
I keep myself engaged in human services so that I can contribute for better education, social welfare and environment care. I care for sustainable living along with peace on earth. My innate ability is to work with team and accept diversities. My strength is sincerity. I believe a piece of knowledge is meaningful only when it is shared.
Click for my ResearchGate Profile.
I am currently teaching as Associate Professor at IUBAT University.
I am a Senior Fellow of Bangladesh Organization for Learning and Development: BOLD
P R O F E S S I O N A L p u b l i c a t i o n s
8) Das R.L., Das D.K. & Alam M.J. Obstacles of Mathematics Learning: A Contextual Study on Learners’ Perspective. National Conference on Achieving Sustainable Development Goals in Bangladesh: Educational Responses, Challenges and Possibilities, Institute of Education and Research (IER), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 31 Mar–01 Apr, 2018.
7) Das R.L. Visual Spatial Intelligence Based Teaching to Meet Sustainable Development Goal: A Contextual Study. 13th International Knowledge Globalization Conference on Sustainable Development Goals – Successes and Challenges, Knowledge Globalization Institute, Boston, USA, Suffolk University, USA and IUBAT, Bangladesh, 23-25 Feb, 2018.
6) Das R.L., Cleesuntorn A. Visual Spatial Intelligence Tools Based Mathematics Teaching: Evidence of Preparing a Proposal for Secondary Education. Accepted for the upcoming issue of the Journal of Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
5) Das R.L., Cleesuntorn A. Effectiveness of Visual Spatial Tools Based Mathematics Teaching for Secondary Students in Bangladesh. Perspectives on Leadership, Learning and Social Enterprise in Asia, 4th ELLTA International Conference, AIT, Thailand, July 2017, ISBN No. 978-974-8257-95-2.
4) Das R.L. Performance of Mutual Funds: The Case of Bangladesh. World Journal of Social Sciences (WJSS), Vol# 06, Issue# 01, March 2016, Pp 210-221 Link
3) Das R.L. Comparative study of Market Capitalisation from Macro- Economic Perspective in Five Asian Stock Markets. Journal of Business and Policy Research, World Business Institute (WBI), 7th Asian Business Research Conf.-2012, ISBN: 978-1-922069-18-4 Link
2) Das R.L. Variability Analysis of Weekly Trading of Dhaka Stock Exchange. The Eastern University Journal, Bangladesh, Vol# 03, Issue# 02, July 2011, ISSN No. 1998-7889.
1) Das R.L. Presence and Impacts of Multiple Intelligences in Collaborative Projects: A Study on MI Theory. Conference Journal of International Education and Resource Network, International Conference on Innovation in Education, Morocco, July 2009.